Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Ian Mankin Ltd (company no. 1698838) whose registered office is at Ashfield Mill, Active Way, Burnley, BB11 1BS.1.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBetAhhFji/?igshid=1rx57xw9m5enc.
6. The entrant must be following @ian_mankin on Instagram, like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments in order to enter.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11.59 pm on Thursday 3rd December 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Ian Mankin reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Ian Mankin’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Ian Mankin.
10. Ian Mankin is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is to win a table set, Christmas sack and Christmas stocking of the winner’s choice.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random by software from all complete entries on Friday 4th December 2020.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Ian Mankin will notify the winner to discuss when and where the prize needs to be delivered to.
16. Ian Mankin’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
21. Ian Mankin shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.