The Zero Waste Initiative
Take a load of yarn destined for landfill, a bunch of talented designers and weavers and a Lancashire weaving mill determined to reduce its waste and what have you got?
The NEW Zero Waste initiative from Ian Mankin!
A new conscious collection
This is the start of a series of initiatives to develop creative and environmentally friendly ways for reducing our waste such as yarns and offcuts. This particular exercise takes surplus yarns that are left over from the sampling process or unused in previous collections and turns them into stunning fabrics with sustainability at their heart. Not an easy task when there are such small amounts of some of the yarns but a challenge that our designers accepted with determination. An eclectic mix of colours, some traditional designs with a bold pop of colour and great new fabrics with universal appeal. Of course, by nature these are small, limited edition runs, and though the fabrics won’t be available forever, their classic design style means they will endure the ever changing tides of trend as well as the onslaught of a busy household.
- Carnival Stripe Fabric - PinkSALE 25% OFF
- Ticking Stripe Fabric 01 - Dark RaisinSALE 25% OFF
- Ticking Stripe Fabric 01 - MauveSALE 25% OFF
- Ticking Stripe Fabric 01 - ForestSALE 25% OFF
- Vintage Stripe Fabric 03 - OchreSALE 25% OFF
- Vintage Stripe Fabric 04 - ClaretSALE 25% OFF
- Wildflower Fabric - NavySALE 25% OFF
- Wildflower Fabric - NightSALE 25% OFF
- Wildflower Fabric - SmokeSALE 25% OFF